So here we are... She was doing fine but now has decided that the shafts are scary. Lets see if we can fix that.
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Mopus panics
I didn't read her right, I didn't see how much she was stressed...i should of taken it slower. Sometimes when it goes to well, when what we see is what we want to see, we just keep wanting more. This was only the second time M'Opus was harnessed in the pulk shafts. The first time, I was smart enough to keep it short. There again, I should of stopped sooner, before all the the stress built up... Easy to say after the fact, I''m still learning to know this girl. Unlike her sister, M'Opus doesn't say much, I need to keep in mind that she isn't as confident as she appears and her stress signals are very subtle.
So here we are... She was doing fine but now has decided that the shafts are scary. Lets see if we can fix that.
So here we are... She was doing fine but now has decided that the shafts are scary. Lets see if we can fix that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment